AREPA WITH DANBO CHEESE, HAM, AND SCRAMBLED EGGS
- 2 Arepas
- Danbo cheese
- 6 slides of Jam
- 4 EGGS
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper, as desired
- 2 tsp. butter
- BEAT eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in medium bowl until blended.
- HEAT butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. POUR IN egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, GENTLY PULL the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
- CONTINUE cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly. REMOVE from heat. SERVE immediately.
- For Plating: Slice a slit into the top edge of each arepa and gently wiggle a paring knife into the arepa, creating a pocket.
- Add The Scrambled eggs
- Add Danbo cheese
- Add SLides of Jam