BACON ‘N’ CHEESE STUFFED POTATOES RECIPE
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream Taurus
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Taurus Danbo cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 to 4 green onions, sliced
1. Bake potatoes at 400° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool slightly. Reduce heat to 350°.
2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a large mixing bowl, mash the pulp with butter. Stir in the sour cream, cheese, bacon, and onions. Spoon or pipe into potato shells.
3. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.