- 16 ounces of conchiglie pasta.
- 16 ounces of bacon.
- 8 ounces of butter.
- ¼ cup of wheat flour.
- 3 cups of milk.
½ a pound of grated Taurus Dambo cheese.
- A small spoon of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 cup of Taurus Llanero Cheese.
- Preheat your oven at 375 F
- Boil water and cook the conchiglie pasta to its dente sweet spot.
- Fry the bacon until crispy.
- Warm up the milk in a small pot.
- Use the same frying pan as the one you cooked the bacon with (remove the remaining bacon grease first) to melt the butter, add flour and stir until you get a thick sauce.
- Add boiled milk to the mix and stir until thick.
- Add grated Dambo cheese, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add al dente conchiglia and stir with sauce and other ingredients until they all blend.
- Put the pasta in an oven pot and add grated Llanero cheese and fried bacon.
- Put mixed pasta in the oven and wait for the cheese to melt.
- Serve at your leisure and enjoy this hot and heavy meal!