CREAMY PUMPKIN SOUP
- 2 pounds | 1 kg pumpkin, skin and seeds removed, chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken or vegetable broth (stock)
- Salt and pepper to taste (if needed)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream Taurus
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Sherred Reggianito Cheese, to serve
- Place all ingredients, except cream, in a large pot or saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Take off heat. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
- Add the cream and stir through (do not boil after adding cream).
- Add any salt or pepper if needed, and serve with Regginianito Cheese Sherred and parsley (if desired).