CREAMY PUMPKIN SOUP
- 2 pounds | 1 kg pumpkin, skin and seeds removed, chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken or vegetable broth (stock)
- Salt and pepper to taste (if needed)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream Taurus
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Sherred Reggianito Cheese, to serve
Place all ingredients, except cream, in a large pot or saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Take off heat. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
Add the cream and stir through (do not boil after adding cream).
Add any salt or pepper if needed, and serve with Regginianito Cheese Sherred and parsley (if desired).