DANBO CHEESE OMELETTE AND HAM
- 2 organic large egg
- 1 teaspoon whole milk or water
- 1 tablespoon Danbo cheese, shredded
- couple slides of ham
- 1 teaspoon butter or oil
- Whisk the egg and milk in a bowl with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Melt butter in a 6 or 8-inch omelette pan over medium heat (approximately 30 seconds) making sure it coats the bottom of the pan. As soon as the butter stops bubbling (and before it starts to brown) slowly pour in the egg mixture.
- Pour in the egg mixture tilting the pan to spread it evenly. Let the egg firm up a little, and after about ten-seconds shake the pan a bit and use a spatula to gently direct the mixture away from the sides and into the middle. Allow the remaining liquid to then flow into the space left at the sides of the pan.
- Continue to cook for another minute or so until the egg mixture holds together. Do not let the underside of the eggs brown.
- Sprinkle the top with the shredded cheese and with a spatula;
- Add the jam to the top
- Gently fold the omelette in a half moon shape.
- Continue to cook another 30 seconds or until the omelette is thoroughly cooked through.
- Cool, cut into bite size pieces and serve.