GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- 4 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded Danbo cheese
- 6 slides of Jam
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Generously butter one side of a slice of bread. Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet bottom and add the cheese.
- Butter a second slice of bread on one side.
- Grill until lightly browned.
- Add the lettuce, tomato, and ham.
- Place butter-side-up on top of the sandwich. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.