MAC AND CHEESE
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded Danbo cheese
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Taurus Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
- In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk and sour cream to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick. Put macaroni in a large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.