- 16 ounces of fettuccine pasta
- 2 spoons of butter
- ½ a cup of cube-sliced onions
- 3 thinly sliced garlic cloves
- ¾ of thinly sliced dried tomatoes
- 3 cups of marinara sauce
- 1 cup of Taurus cream
- 2 cups of cube-sliced Dambo cheese
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- A pinch of basil leaves to decorate your plate
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven at 375 degrees Farenheit.
- Boil water for the fettuccine pasta and cook it to its optimal dente sweet spot
- Melt the butter by slow-burning it on a frying pan, add the onion and wait until it softens, add the garlic and dried tomatoes, stir-fry until the garlic browns.
- Add the marinara sauce and Taurus cream and stir to mix. Add the al dente fettuccine and a little bit of cooked pasta water to the sauce if it’s too thick. Add pepper to taste.
- Stir the pasta and the sauce enough for them to blend properly. Add the roasted tomatoes and the cheese.
- Put the mixed pasta in the oven and wait for the cheese and tomatoes to brown.
- Add the basil leaves to decorate the pasta and serve at your leisure.
- Enjoy this basic but very tasteful meal!
Leave a Reply