SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH POMODORO SAUCE AND REGGIANITO CHEESE
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 cup of Basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Reggianito Cheese Shredded
- Pepper and Salt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Split the squashes in half and scrape out seeds.
- Line an oven tray with aluminum foil.
- Season the spaghetti squash with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place flesh side down and roast for 30 to 40 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil with garlic and basil in a large saute pan.
- Add the tomatoes chopped.
- Add more Basil.
- When squash is cool enough to handle, using a large kitchen fork scrape the strands of squash from the inside of the skin.
- Toss the spaghetti squash in the pan with the hot pomodoro for just long enough to get hot.
- Add Reggianito cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.