SPAGHETTI WITH CHEESE RECIPE
- 4 ounces spaghetti
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream Taurus
- 2 cups shredded Danbo cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Taurus cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces chopped tomato
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat egg. Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
3. Drain the spaghetti, add to egg mixture with Danbo cheese, chopped tomato and half of the onions.
4. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated though.
5. Top with remaining onions; return to the oven for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.