- 7 fresh zucchini (4-6 inches long)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 ounces Sour Cream Taurus
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Reggianito cheese
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out insides leaving about 1/4-in shell.
- Finely chop zucchini pulp; set aside. Saute onion in oil in large heavy skillet. Add tomatoes, garlic and reserved chopped zucchini; cook over medium heat until most of the moisture evaporates.
- Add Sour cream, egg, Reggianito Cheese, parsley, and pepper.
- Mix well; cook for about 10 minutes.
- Cool filling slightly and fill zucchini shells.
- Sprinkle with additional Reggianito Cheese. Place on jelly roll pans; bake for 30 minutes at 350°F until bubbly and golden brown on top.