TAURUS CHEESE PIZZA
- 2 packages (6-1/2 ounces each) pizza crust mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced Bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese or Danbo Cheese
- 1/2 cup Reggianito cheese
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine oil and 1 teaspoon garlic powder; brush over crust edges.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef with onion powder and remaining garlic powder until no longer pink; drain.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges.
- Top with beef mixture, tomatoes, olives, bell pepper, and cheese. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 slices.