VEGETABLE TORTILLA CUPS WITH DANBO CHEESE
- 6 flour tortillas 6 inches
- Lettuce chopped
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Danbo cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Sprays one 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add Lettuce, black beans, tomato, onion, and garlic powder. Stir and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Using a 4 round inch cookie cutter, cut each tortilla and place into muffin pan, pushing down the middle.
- Taking the corn mixture, place 2 tablespoons into each cup.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until brown.
- Pull out and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of cheese on top. Place back into oven till cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Cool and ENJOY!