- 1 pack of pita bread.
- 2 spoonfuls of brown sugar.
- 1 small spoon of powdered cinnamon.
- 2 spoonfuls of honey.
- A selection of your preferred fruits (for this recipe, we’ll use 1 orange, 1 cup of chopped cucumber, half a cup of chopped cherry tomatoes and a cup of thinly sliced strawberries)
- 2 spoonfuls of grated Taurus Llanero cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Shower the pita bread with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 6 minutes or until crispy.
- Decorate with strawberries and shower with Llanero cheese.
- A perfect salty and sweet combination! Enjoy this tasty meal.
Leave a Reply