- 1 sheet of puff pastry dough.
- 2 cups of raw grain seeds.
- 4 eggs
- A ¼ cup of Dambo cheese
- A ¼ cup of grated Centroamericano cheese.
- 2 spoonfuls of Taurus Natilla.
- 2 spoonfuls of thinly sliced coriander.
- 2 spoonfuls of thinly sliced chives.
- A ¼ small spoon of salt, pepper and powdered garlic.
- A 1/4 cup of chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Preheat your oven at 375 F.
- Place the puff pastry sheet in a baking pan carefully.
- Cut waxed paper to match the size of the pan and place it on top of the puff pastry sheet, add the raw grain seeds and bake for 8 minutes.
- Use the rest of the ingredients to make the stuffing for the quiche: eggs, grated Dambo cheese, Taurus Natilla, coriander and chives, salt, pepper and powdered garlic. Add tomatoes to decorate the quiche.
- Take the quiche’s base out from the baking pan and graduate the oven’s temperature down to 350 F, add the stuffing and decorate with tomatoes. Bake for 15 minutes or until the quiche browns properly.
- Serve together with Natilla and salad and enjoy this tasty meal!