- 2 cups of corn flour.
- 1 cup of Taurus Llanero cheese.
- 1 cup of grated papelón.
- 2 very ripe plantains.
- Water (just in case).
- Boil water and add peeled plantains chopped into little pieces and wait for them to soften.
- Mash the boiled plantains using a fork or a potato masher, add cheese, grated brown sugar and corn flour, knead until you get a consistent ball of dough.
- Divide the dough in same-size strips and shape them into little donuts.
- Deep fry donuts until crispy.
- Serve together with Taurus Llanero cheese and Natilla.
Leave a Reply